TePe Interdental Travel Case
|Qty||Unit Price||Saving off RRP|
|2 - more||£1.80||10%|
- Holds 6 original and/or extra soft brushes with air holes for ventilation
- Hygienic way to store and transport your interdental brushes
- Great for pocket, handbag etc. Perfect for travel
- Made from environmentally friendly polypropylene
- Item colour is sent at random and may vary in colour from image shown
- Brushes not included
- Dimensions: 7.8 x 7.8 x 1.3 cm (3.1 x 3.1 x 0.5 '')
- Available colours: green, blue
TePe Interdental Brush Travel Case
TePe Interdental Brush Travel Case has been designed to provide convenience as it allows to maintain good oral care even on the go.
The case has a compact design so it is perfect for bag, pocket and travel. Holds 6 TePe Interdental brushes. Made from environmentally friendly polypropylene. Brushes not included and colours vary (when purchasing from us you will receive one of the following: clear, pink, aqua or blue).
TePe Interdental Brushes are small brushes designed for cleaning between teeth, where a regular toothbrush doesn't reach.
Using an interdental brush every day, as a complement to tooth brushing, is an easy and efficient method to keep your gums and teeth fresh and healthy.
These special brushes are designed with a metal wire that cleans teeth thoroughly.
- All sizes and models of TePe interdental brushes have plastic coating on the wire for safe and gentle cleaning.
- The interdental brushes can also be used for cleaning around implants or braces.
- TePe interdental brushes have an ergonomic handle for a steady grip.
- TePe Angle has a pre-angled neck for extra good access between the back teeth and from the inside.
Choose the right size
For optimal cleaning, it is important to choose an interdental brush of the right size. Very often more than one brush size is needed. Your dental professional can help to select the correct brush size/sizes for you.
Use your interdental brush once a day, preferably in the evening. Move the brush back and forth a few times in each interdental space. Look in the mirror for easier use. Change brush when the filaments are becoming worn.
Don’t use toothpaste, since it contains abrasives. You may instead apply TePe Interdental Gel with Fluoride, which is specially designed for use with an interdental brush.
When you travel, you can easily take your interdentals with you in special TePe Interdentals Case to ensure the best possible care for your teeth.
Please note: Angle the brushes at around 45 degrees to ensure a perfect fit.