Oral-B Interspace Power Tip 2Pk Heads
|Qty||Unit Price||Saving off RRP|
|1 - 2||£7.56||20%|
|3 - more||£7.19||24%|
- Specially designed to clean around bridges, crowns, implants and other dental work.
- It cleans between teeth in tiny, hard-to-reach areas and removes 25% more plaque than brushing alone.
- Brush heads are interchangeable with all Oral-B handles (excluding Pulsonic/Sonic).
- Indicator bristles fade halfway to help remind you when to replace your toothbrush head.
- Two Interspace replacment toothbrush heads in a pack.
- Do you need a new electric toothbrush? Check here
- Please note: NOT compatible with the Oral-B IO toothbrush.
Oral-B Interspace Power Tip Replacement Brush Heads Twin Pack
Oral-B Interspace Power Tip replacement electric toothbrush head is pointed, single tufted brush, which is specially designed to clean around bridges, crowns and other dental work. The Oral B replacement head pack comes with two replacement brushes for your Oral Power Tip. These brush heads are designed to work with almost all of the Oral B brush handles that you can find in the market. The most unique aspect about these brushes is that they are built to get into places that normal brushes can’t. That means that if you have had dental work done, or struggle with brushing thoroughly with a normal toothbrush, you can expect these brush heads to succeed where so many others have failed.
Oral B Interspace Power Tip Replacement Brush Heads Twin Pack Features:
- These brush heads work well with dental work. They are designed to clean around implants, bridges, and crowns so even if you have had dental work done, you can expect a thorough brushing experience from them.
- These brush heads have been proven to be 25% more effective at cleaning plaque than normal toothbrushes. They are also manufactured in such a way that they are able to reach those tiny, hard to reach places that are normally not accessible with a normal brush. That makes them superior at cleaning between gaps and small areas giving you a more potent brushing experience.
- The brush heads also have specialized tips that actually fade with use. This feature allows you to know when to replace the heads because one look and you’ll see how far into their life you’ve gone and how much time you have left with them. This is managed with the special indicator bristles that can be found at the very tip of these brushes.
Compatible with any Oral B rechargeable brush (excluding Pulsonic/Sonic).
REPLACE YOUR BRUSH HEADS EVERY 3 MONTHS
Dentists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3-4 months. Oral-B replacement toothbrush heads feature Indicator bristles that fade halfway to help remind you when to replace your toothbrush head so you maintain a superior clean vs. a regular manual toothbrush.