Wisdom Denture Brushes
|Qty||Unit Price||Saving off RRP|
|2 - more||£1.84||39%|
- Specially shaped to match the shape of dentures for effective cleaning
- With stiff tapered filaments to penetrate and clean between teeth
- Double sided head with end rounded filaments for extra comfort
- Curved main head matches the shape of dentures for effective cleaning.
- Item sent may vary in colour from image shown. Image is an example only.
Wisdom Denture Brush
CARING FOR YOUR TEETH AND DENTURES
Even with full dentures, you still need to take good care of your mouth. Every morning and evening, brush your gums, tongue and the roof of your mouth with a soft brush. This removes plaque and helps the blood circulation in your mouth. If you wear partial dentures, it is even more important that you brush your teeth thoroughly every day. This will help stop tooth decay and gum disease that can lead to loss of further teeth.
To clean your denture, the general rule is: brush, soak and brush again. Brush your dentures before soaking them, to help remove any bits of food. Using an effervescent (fizzy) denture cleaner (e.g. SECURE Denture Cleaning Tablets) will help remove stubborn stains and leave your denture feeling fresher - always follow the manufacturer's instructions. Then brush the dentures again, as you would your own teeth. Be careful not to scrub too hard as this may cause grooves in the surface.
Most dentists advise using toothpaste and a small- to medium-headed toothbrush. Make sure you clean all the surfaces of the dentures, including the surface which fits against your gums. This is especially important if you use any kind of denture fixative.