Waterpik WP450 Cordless Plus Water Flosser
- Proven to be up to 93% more effective than flossing for improved gum health
- Ergonomic design with non-slip grip and easy-fill reservoir
- dual pressure control system for gentle-to-deep cleaning
- Rechargeable device--requires no batteries and advanced ergonomic handle design
- Includes 4 colour-coded tips
- Tongue Cleaner for removing bacteria that causes bad breath
- Jet Tip for cleaning deep between teeth and below the gumline
- Orthodontic Tip for cleaning around braces
- Pik-Pocket Tip for extra gentle deep cleaning below the gumline
Waterpik Cordless Plus Water Flosser WP450
Waterpik Cordless Plus Water Flosser WP450 provides flossing excellence, with cordless convenience.
Lightweight, cordless and easy to use, the Waterpik Cordless Plus Water Flosser makes it easy to maintain healthier gums. It is a great solution for those who prefer the convenience of a cordless Water Flosser.
Waterpik is the only brand clinically proven to be more effective than traditional dental floss or air floss for reducing plaque and gingivitis. And the Orthodontic Tip combined with the Water Flosser is clinically proven to be up to 3X as effective as dental floss for removing plaque around braces and other orthodontic appliances.
How to use waterpik WP450
- Select the apriopriate tip and insert into the unit. Press firmly until the tip clicks into the place.
- Lift the flip top and fill the reservoir with luke-warm water
- Set the preassure to low on the first use.
- Place tip in mouth and than turn the unit on. Keep your mouth closed to prevent splashing water.
- Aim the tip just below the gum line at the 90 degrees angle.
Flossing takes only a minute with the Waterpik Water Flosser WP450
- Dual pressure control system with low for sensitive gums, high for deep cleaning.
- Advanced ergonomic design with non-slip grip.
- Reservoir can be filled without removal.
- Convenient, recharging power supply.
- No batteries needed.
- Easy to store when not in use.
- Tips rotate 360 to reach all areas of the mouth.
- Reservoir capacity is 210 mol (7 oz).
- Pressure range is 45 to 75 psi.
- Two-year warranty.
Included with Unit:
1 - Orthodontic Tip. (OD-100E) Water flows through bristle tip to rinse away debris while cleaning around braces and other dental work.
1 - Standard Jet Tip (JT-450E) For cleaning between teeth and below gumline.
1 - Plaque Seeker Tip (PS-100E) Three thin tufts of bristles access stubborn plaque.
1 - Tongue Cleaner (TC-100E) Removes bacteria that causes bad breath.