ultraDEX Whitening TOOTHPASTE 75ml + Fluoride
|Qty||Unit Price||Saving off RRP|
|1 - 2||£7.18||16%|
|3 - more||£6.82||20%|
- Protects enamel and gums
- Restores natural whiteness
- Eliminates bad breath for 12 hours
- Mint flavour, contains fluoride
- No sulphates, non-foaming
- Developed by dental professionals together with a leading UK University.
The ultraDEX Whitening Toothpaste 75ml has been developed for sensitive teeth. Its advanced, patented technology helps to rebuild tooth surfaces to leave teeth stronger, smoother and brighter.
- PROTECTS teeth and gums by eliminating bacteria and plaque and by creating a protective enamel shield against acid erosion.
- RESTORES the natural whiteness of your teeth by gently lifting everyday organic stains.
- ELIMINATES bad breath compounds (VSC) instantly, not just masking them with flavour, to deliver 12 hours fresh breath confidence.
Directions for use: Use twice daily. Ultradex keeps on working after use, so do not rinse out with water afterwards. If using a mouthwash always rinse before brushing. Especially beneficial if used last thing at night so it can work while you sleep.
Ingredients: Glycerin, Aqua, Hydrated silica, Hydroxyapatite, Cellulose gum, Sodium monofluorophosphate, Trisodium phosphate, Sodium saccharin, Aroma, Menthol, Citric acid, Sodium chlorite, Limonene, Sodium bicarbonate, Linalool, Cl 77891.
Warning: Children 6 years and younger should use a pea-sized amount for supervised brushing to minimise swallowing. In case of intake of fluoride from other sources consult a dentist or doctor.
ultraDEX is also available as oral rinse, oral spray, interdental tape and brushes for complete oral care regime.
|Ingredients||Contains: Sodium monofluorophosphate (1000 ppm fluoride)
No sulphates or harsh abrasives.
Glycerin, Aqua, Hydrated silica, Hydroxyapatite, Cellulose gum, Sodium monofluorophosphate, Trisodium phosphate, Sodium saccharin, Aroma, Menthol, Citric acid, Sodium chlorite, Limonene, Sodium bicarbonate, Linalool, Cl 77891.