Dental Direct work hard to ensure that customers are happy with their orders, however if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with an item we operate a No quibbles return policy subject to the terms and conditions below. If you order an item from us and then decide you no longer require it, just return it to us within 30 days and we will credit you the cost of the item in full.
All you need to do is the following
- Call our customer service team to obtain a return reference number for the item(s) being returned. Please ensure that you have your order reference number ready when contacting us.
- Please quote your return reference number and your order number on the outside of the parcel.
- Take the parcel to your local Post Office. Please note you will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us and we would advise that you get from the Post Office a proof of postage.
- Due to the hygienic nature of the products supplied by Dental Direct we are unable to accept back products where the packaging seal has been breached
- Refunds will cover the cost you have paid for the returned product but not the postage
- Please keep the Parcel Summary displaying your order details for your reference and quote your order reference specified there on all correspondence.
Please address returns to
Customer Returns Manager
PO Box 70503
Refunds for returned items will be processed within 14 days of cancellation by the original payment method.
In addition to our returns policy under the distance selling regulations you have the legal right to cancel your order within fourteen days from the date of receipt of the items if you send us a notice of cancellation in writing and return the merchandise to us in their original, unopened and unused condition.
Your statutory rights are not affected.