Retainer Brite Cleaning Tablets 36's
|Qty||Unit Price||Saving off RRP|
|1 - 2||£7.50||11%|
|3 - more||£7.13||16%|
- Helps remove plaque and tartar
- Keeps your appliances clean and hygienic
- Kills 99% of odour-causing bacteria
- Makes your retainer bright and fresh
- 36 cleaning tablets in the box
- Tablets packaged separately
Retainer Brite Cleaning Tablets
Retainer Brite is a highly efficient and easy to use removable brace cleaner that kills bacteria, prevents white plaque build-up and leaves your appliances bright, fresh and odourless. Specially formulated tablets with gentle cleansing agents prevent brace discolouration.
Retainer Brite New Formula
The cleaning formula is based on these natural ingredients:
- Sodium bicarbonate - widely known as baking soda, is a chemical compound containing carbon, sodium, hydrogen and oxygen molecules. This non-toxic, naturally occurring substance has been used for a long time as a popular toothpaste ingredient, because of its plaque-removing and teeth whitening properties. Sodium bicarbonate cleanses and disinfects appliances effectively but gently. It provides mild abrasive action that helps to remove dried plaque or tartar and stabilizes the pH of the appliances’ surfaces, helping to kill harmful bacteria. Baking soda is also a natural eliminator of bad smells, which can neutralize and efficaciously absorb odours, leaving your appliances fresh and clean.
- Citric acid – gentle, organic acid, which occurs naturally in citrus fruits and is commonly known as an effective cleaning agent. Citric acid can remove a build-up of plaque and dissolve and loosen the calcium deposits from appliances.
- Sodium Carbonate – is a combination of sodium and acid, popularly known as washing soda. Although its chemical composition is similar to Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda),this combination of sodium and acid has a caustic nature. It is often used in detergents, and in water softening.
What type of dental appliances can you clean with Retainer Brite
Retainer Brite is indicated for cleaning all different types of removable dental appliances such as: clear and wire retainers, clear aligners, invisaligns, dentures, sports mouthguards, nightguards, and bruxism and TMJ appliances.
Does Retainer Brite kill bacteria
Retainer Brite provides deep cleaning to your removable dental appliances in a mechanical and chemical fashion. The bubbling soak scrubs the build-up of plaque, tartar and tooth stains from the surfaces of appliances. The anti-bacterial properties of the tablets provide sterilisation by killing bacteria and microorganisms. After using Retainer Brite, your appliances will be clean and shiny, as well as germ and odour-free.
How To Use Retainer Brite - instructions
- Pour warm water into a glass or the supplied cleaning box (i.e.: Wisdom Denture Bath). Make sure the water is not hot, because too hot water can distort your appliance. The amount of water should be enough to cover your appliance. Drop one Retainer Brite tablet into the water. You should see the water become blue and start to bubble, which means that the tablet is working.
- Place your appliance into the bubbling blue solution and leave it there for 15 minutes. Make sure your appliances are fully covered with the Retainer Brite solution.
- Wait. The foaming action and purifying properties of the tablet ingredients will clean the germs and plaque from your retainer.
- After 15 minutes take your retainer out and rinse it thoroughly with running warm water. Your retainer is now clean, fresh and ready to wear again.
How often use Retainer Brite Cleaning Tablets
You should clean your retainers every day to keep them hygienic and odour free. Use one tablet per daily clean. The tablet will still be effective if it is broken.