GC Tooth Mousse
- GC Mousse is flouride free, altenatively try the GC Paste which is the same but just with flouride.
- Contains Recaldent™.
- Rapidly reduces sensitivity.
- Helps to neutralise the pH in your mouth and keeps the mouth healthy.
- Extremely effective at restoring minerals to eroded areas and where the enamel is thinner. Strengthens enamel and dentine.
- Restores mineral balance in people with salivary deficiencies such as xerostomia or when proper oral hygiene procedures are difficult.
- Restores balance after procedures such as tooth whitening, professional cleaning, rootplaning and curettage, orthodontic treatment as well as reducing any resulting dentine hypersensitivity.
- White spot prevention / removal (during or after orthodontic bracket treatment).
- It is available in 5 delicious mouthwatering flavors of Mint, Strawberry, Melon, Vanilla and Tutti Fruti.
GC Tooth Mousse
A winning combination for the perfect smile
For night time protection boosting the levels of bio-available calcium, phosphate and fluoride ions needed for remineralisation and prevention. The secret of GC Tooth Mousse is base on Recaldent™. This ingredient, derived from the milk protein, casein, has a tooth protective effect. Research has shown that this activity is due to a part of the casein protein called Casein Phosphopeptide (or CPP), which carries calcium and phosphate ions in the form of Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (or ACP).*
Why are my teeth sensitive? Why are my teeth wearing away?
Just like your body, your teeth need conditioning to stay healthy and look their best. Over time, teeth can weaken and lose nutrients. The result can be sensitive teeth that don’t have enough enamel and that are at greater risk of developing cavities.
How can I prevent sensitivity and tooth wear?
Revitalise your teeth and give them protection that lasts. Tooth Mousse keeps your smile looking terrific. In fact, it's the first natural system to protect your teeth against acid attacks from your daily diet – and it counteracts the effect of dental erosion and tooth wear too.
How does GC Tooth Mousse work?
Tooth Mousse is ideal for at-home use. Simply apply to any at-risk surfaces immediately before going to bed, and let the mousse do the rest.
The flavour helps stimulate saliva flow, which rinses bacteria and food residues from the teeth and enhances the effectiveness of CPP-ACP. The longer CPP-ACP is in the mouth, the more effective the result.
What’s more, Tooth Mousse is extremely effective at restoring minerals to eroded areas and where your enamel is thinner. Tooth Mousse contains ingredients derived from milk casein. Patients who have a milk protein and/or hydroxybenzoates allergy should consult their dentist about alternatives.
*CPP-ACP was developed at the School of Dental Science at the University of Melbourne Victoria/ Australia. Recaldent™ is a trade mark used under license. Recaldent™ (CPP-ACP) is derived from milk casein. Do not use on patients with a milk protein and/ or hydroxybenzoates allergy.
Ã¢ÂÂÃ¯Â¸ÂÃ¢ÂÂÃ¯Â¸ÂÃ¢ÂÂÃ¯Â¸ÂÃ¢ÂÂÃ¯Â¸ÂÃ¢ÂÂÃ¯Â¸Â Daily Mail's choice of dental products: read more
|Ingredients||Pure water, Glycerol, CPP-ACP, D-Sorbitol, Silicon Dioxide, CMC-Na, Propylene glycol, Titanium dioxide, Xylitol, Phosphoric acid, Guar gum, Zinc Oxide, Sodium Saccharin, Ethyl p-hydroxybenzoate, magnesium oxide, Butyl p-hydroxybenzoate, Propyl p-hydroxybenzoate.|