Curaden Daily Gel Denture Cleanser 60ml
|Qty||Unit Price||Saving off RRP|
|2 - more||£6.54||15%|
- Intensive natural cleaner for denture and dental appliances (dentures and retainers).
- Removes harmful plaque while treating the denture plastic carefully, meaning they look great for longer.
- Has both aesthetic and health benefits: prevents the formation of micro-cracks in dental appliances.
- Forms a microfilm on dental appliance, leaving a fresher taste and helping to protect the surface of the appliance. Increases wearing comfort
- Recommended by hygienists and dentists.
Curaprox Daily Gel Denture Cleanser 60ml
CURAPROX denture care BDC – first-class system for first-class dentures
Denture care is important for maintaining oral hygiene, health and quality of life. The CURAPROX Biological Denture Care (BDC) system has many benefits.
- It has a natural basis of citric acid: the solutions used for daily and weekly cleaning are naturally gentle – dentures stay as good as new.
- Easy to use: the combination of natural cleaning agents and patented denture brush make all the difference in terms of a fresh feeling and wearing comfort.
- No discoloration: dentures are not bleached, do not become brittle or even fragile, as often happens with regular denture cleaners. White stays white and pink stays pink.
Gums can still become inflamed under dentures if not cleaned effectively, as food particles can get trapped leading to gingivitis and if left periodontitis or gum disease. If you clean your dentures every day and soak them once a week with CURAPROX BDC products, you will ensure that a healthy environment in the mouth is maintained. Your dentures will not become brittle. They will look like new for many years.
Features of CURAPROX BDC products
- There are enough chemicals around. CURAPROX BDC provides natural care.
- Contains citric acid, eucalyptus oil and sea salt
- No abrasives, hydrochloric acid and other sources of mouth irritation Increases wearing comfort and everyday assurance
- Dentures stay like new for years
- Mouth and gums stay healthy
Curaprox is manufactured by Curaden USA INC.
CARING FOR YOUR MOUTH AND DENTURES
Even with full dentures, you still need to take good care of your mouth. Every morning and evening, brush your gums, tongue (or you can use a tongue cleaner e.g. Wisdom Fresh Effect Tongue Cleaner) and the roof of your mouth with a soft brush. This removes plaque and helps the blood circulation in your mouth. If you wear partial dentures, it is even more important that you brush your teeth thoroughly every day. This will help stop tooth decay and gum disease that can lead to loss of further teeth.
To clean your denture, the general rule is: brush, soak and brush again. Brush your dentures before soaking them, to help remove any bits of food. Using an effervescent (fizzy) denture cleaner will help remove stubborn stains and leave your denture feeling fresher - always follow the manufacturer's instructions. Then brush the dentures again, as you would your own teeth. Be careful not to scrub too hard as this may cause grooves in the surface.
Most dentists advise using toothpaste and a small- to medium-headed toothbrush. Make sure you clean all the surfaces of the dentures (e.g. specialist Wisdom Denture Brush), including the surface which fits against your gums. This is especially important if you use any kind of denture fixative.