TePe Interdental Brushes - VALUE PACK 25's
As low as £11.00 RRP £13.75
Only %1 left
- Deep cleaning and efficient plaque removal between teeth
- Accessing up to 40% more tooth surfaces than with a toothbrush alone
- Plastic coated wires prevent sensitivity
- Easy-grip handle
- Includes a travel cap in each pack for hygienic storage
- Available in 9 sizes
- Each pack contains 25 brushes (price = price per pack)
TePe Original Interdental Brushes - details
- The TePe interdental brush is a small, easy-grip brush, devised especially for cleaning the gaps between your teeth and areas below the gum line, where a regular toothbrush cannot reach. The core of these special brushes is a metal wire with a plastic coating and filament which cover 98% of the wire. A cylindrically shaped brush with a rounded loop cleans your teeth thoroughly and gently. Each pack contains one travel capthat can be used also as a handle extension (you just need to stick it on the end of a brush handle).
How to use TePe brushes?
- Choose the interdental brush that comfortably fits between your teeth. Insert the brush gently into a gap and then move it back and forth.After using, rinse the brush. For proper cleaning you may need more than one interdental brush size. The most challenging place to reach is the back teeth. You can do this with a simple trick: if you are using smaller size brushes (pink, orange, red or blue), just mildly bend the soft neck of the brush wire as required. While using bigger size brushes (yellow, green, purple, grey or black), which come with hardened necks, you need to gently curve the wire to shape them as required.
- Don’t apply regular toothpaste, because of abrasives that it contains. Instead, you can use anti-bacterial TePe Gingival Gel, which is especially designed for use with an interdental brush.