Why use Gengigel First Aid Forte Oral Gel?
Gengigel First Aid Forte Oral Gel is the newest, maximum strength addition to the Gengigel range. The gel has been specifically developed to provide targeted healing, to alleviate pain, reduce chronic inflammation, and speed up the healing process, making it ideal for use on post-surgical oral wounds, tooth extractions and as a mouth ulcer gel. This maximum strength treatment contains four times the concentration of hyaluronic acid, compared to normal Gengigel gel, giving it the ability to successfully suppress the body’s inflammatory response through the stimulation of new blood vessels and tissues, allowing it to promote rapid wound healing.
The triple-action formulation of Gengigel Fort Oral Gel SOOTHES by reducing inflammation, HEALS by speeding up tissue repair and PROTECTS by offering a protective barrier against reinfection.
Benefits of Gengigel
- Contains a high concentration of hyaluronic acid, known for its highly effective function of healing and repair
- Provides maximum adhesion to allow the gel to remain in place for a longer period
- Relieves pain and discomfort within minutes of application
- Prolonged anti-inflammatory property
- Safe to use, with no known drug interaction or side effect
- 100% Vegan and Kosher
- Free from SLS, gluten, triclosan, parabens and lactose
- Safe to use during pregnancy and for young children (Aged 7 and above, only under adult supervision)
Indications for Use & Direction of Use:
In order to reduce pain, discomfort, and inflammation, it is recommended for Gengigel Forte Gel to be used after or on:
- Surgical trauma
- Periodontal work
- Tooth extractions
- Food burns
- Inflamed or bleeding gums
To apply, use a small amount of gel to fully cover the affected area as required, up to 4 times daily. Do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after use and if soreness persists after 10 days, a dental professional should be contacted for further guidance.
Principal ingredient: Sodium Hyaluronate
Other ingredients: Aqua, Xylitol, Cellulose Gum, Alcohol, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil,
Glycerophosphocholine, Sodium Phosphate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Carbomer (Polycarbophil), Dichlorobenzyl
Alcohol, Trisodium phosphate, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Hydroxide, (May also contain Citric Acid)
Other products in the Gengigel range include Gengigel spray, Gengigel Mouthrinse/ Gengigel Mouthwash, Gengigel Gel and Gengigel First Aid.